Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Rip Him Up Jimmy!


Jim Harbaugh had this to say about Pete Carroll. Keep up the good work Jimmy. The highlights are precious:

Harbaugh: "Perhaps the reason it's been up and down here [Stanford] is that no one has stayed here 20 years . . . Charlie Weis is going to do that at Notre Dame. [Jim] Tressel at Ohio State. Pete's doing it. He's only got one more year, though. He'll be there one more year. That's what I've heard. I heard it inside the staff."

Carroll:
"If he's going to make statements like that, he ought to get his information right," Carroll told the Los Angeles Times. "And if he has any questions about it, he should call me."

Harbaugh:
"It's been widely publicized that he has interviewed for other jobs, and that is what I've heard," Harbaugh said Monday. "I definitely said that. But we bow to no man. We bow to no program here at Stanford University."

Harbaugh "apology":
"I gave Pete Carroll a compliment, really. He's created a great program at USC and, you know, I said what I've heard, that he won't be there"

Jim is sounding more and more like B-Bo every day!