Sunday, February 03, 2008

Rod QB #1 and Recruting

Justin Feagin:

He's from a small school in Florida, who plays mediocre talent. He looks pretty good, at least running the ball. Passing, can't tell. In the video, he throws a lot of long balls with A LOT of air under the pass. Encouraging out pattern completion, but there is only one on this highlight film, and therefore can't tell whether that was a second lightning strike or something somewhat regular. I vote for Steven Threet.

Update: Jaron Brown

Uggh. Jaron Brown chooses Clemson over Michigan. I'd like to chalk this up to a late coaching change, in the middle of recruting. However, I am concerned that we may have lost our edge in WR recruiting enjoyed with our prostyle offense. This is disconcerting, if true.


Update: Terrance Robinson

Terrance Robinson is a short, fast, tricky qb/all purpose guy. He will play WR at Michigan. He committed today:


"I took my visit to Michigan last weekend and was just blown away," Robinson said. "The opportunity to play at a school with that kind of history and that kind of fan following really sold me. The academic part of the equation was also very important because I hold academics high on my priority list."